"BALM" for the Soul and Body
When the ancients were sick, they walked among trees and plants, swam in the lake or river and breathed the fresh air to soothe their pain.
Then came the discovery of penicillin, chemotherapy, laser beams. High-tech medicine buried the nature under high-rise hospitals with sealed windows for a pretty long time.
But now there's a holistic real medicine afoot to return nature to the lives of patients. It’s completely natural, hands-on therapy - «BALM»!
If you want:
- Peak performance, stable framework, faster results, a safer workout, and quicker recovery from injury;
- Higher attention potential, better concentration, improved ergonomics, better posture and improved physical coordination;
- Suffer less from headaches, neck, shoulder, TMJ, CTS and other problems;
- To have more energy, mobility and to help prevent osteoporosis;
- Comfortable pregnancy, easier delivery, and a healthier baby;
- Your children to experience a more comfortable growth as they enter adulthood;
Then «BALM» is the best choice for you!
BALM services include:
• Hands-only whole body energy scan and structural orthopedic assessment.
• Musculoskeletal and peripheral nervous system problem detection and alleviation, thus any pain, associated with it, disappears rapidly (often it happens right on the spot).
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – "Hands On" unique, fast and complete treatment of CTS.
• Balancing of Sacroiliac Joints – "Hands On" unique treatment of SIJs, lower back, buttocks, hamstrings and knee pain.
Patients won’t need to use painkillers, undergo invasive procedures with harmful side effects, such as epidural, corticosteroid nerve block anesthesia, unnecessary & risky surgeries, HVLAT chiropractic manipulations, etc.
In most cases results of BALM therapy will include:
• Rapid alleviation of neck/back/extremities chronic and acute pain
• Improvement of metabolism, digestion, and sleep patterns
• Structural and functional stress relief and relaxation, posture correction
• Stimulation of immune system
• Replenishment of energy and burst of new power
• Relief and sharp improvement in joints movement
If you are a prospective patient, you are advised to consult your primary care physician or other medical professional before scheduling BALM therapy session. If you are concern about effectiveness of BALM therapy, you may ask your physician to make any necessary CT-Scan, MRI, X-rays tests before and after BALM therapy to see/confirm the results.
BALM is the most effective musculoskeletal therapy today! And it doesn’t really matter what is your level of expertise in Western or Eastern Medicine. You could be a farmer, martial artist, top notch US orthopedic or neurosurgeon, guru from India, or grandmaster of traditional oriental medicine – we are sure that you will not see or experience such a sensation anywhere else in the world. GUARANTEED!